Biking Day Trip In Atlas Mountains – 1 DAY
Ride in the High Atlas Mountains on dirt roads and trails. There will be challenging climbs and descents so this tour is suitable for those who are looking for a mountain biking experience – biking day trip in atlas mountains 1 day
Enjoy a scenic, full-day adventure as you paddle through the Atlas Mountains where the picturesque scenery leaves you breathless.
Start your biking day trip with a convenient pickup from your hotel, then enjoy the ride to meet your guide.
- After they go over your itinerary a few safety rules and get you fitted with a quality mountain bike and helmet for safety begin your ride through the mountains
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Atlas Mountains and surrounding scenery as you race down a trail picked to fit your ability level
With a new burst of energy, set off down the trails again
- Bring a camera to take some memorable photos of beautiful valleys
- dramatic waterfalls
- the panoramic views from the high crest
- before cycling back to your pickup point and returning to your hotel
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel at 8:30 am ; a short transfer takes us to Toubkal National Park. We will go to the village of Imlil. The ascent of the Tamatert is on a support vehicle. We ride our bikes before the pass which is situated at an altitude of 2280m. The first warm-up is on a good rolling road overlooking the deep valley of Imnane against bottom with contrasting cultures terraces with a arid flanks. We reach the track on the right side and we will find a succession of superb Berber villages beehives clinging to the sides of the mountains in the background with majestic summits of the High Atlas mountains frequently snowy. After a superb descent, our mountain biking ends to Asni at the beginning of afternoon. drop off at your hotel will be after 5pm. This regular day-tour runs on a private basis every day of the week.