Trekking through the High Atlas of Morocco 4 Days
In this Trekking, through the High Atlas of Morocco 4 Days, we offer you the possibility of entering the Atlas mountain and getting to know the villages that have lived since ancient times.
You will get incredible views and enjoy a unique and exclusive environment in addition to knowing in depth the Berber culture of the villages that inhabit this area, where you can also live with the people that populate this mountain and are part of the history of Morocco. We start the road from Imlil (1,740 meters) where our support group composed of Sherpa, cook and muleteer will be waiting for us to guarantee an unforgettable route. We continue our expedition through the Berber villages where we can stop to enjoy a good conversation with a tea always ready.
On the way, stunning panoramic views of the Toubkal National Park, the Imlil Valley and the Jbel Toubkal with its height crowning North Africa. You will enter the heart of the park, making stops in the different existing refuges to regain strength for the road and enjoy a freshly prepared meal by our local chefs, Berbers and mountain children. According to your available days and following our travel philosophy in which we strive to offer all the possibilities adapted to you, this experience can be adapted to the days demanded with different accommodation options from rural houses, mountain shelters or net local experiences overnight in private houses of the Berber people.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Expert, Berber, English-speaking mountain guides
- Mules and muleteers to carry your luggage
- Berber Cook
- All meals on the hike
- Accommoadtion in a Berber village (gite)
- Round-trip Transportation between the trek and your accommodation in Marrakech .
- Camping Materiels ( Tents & Mattress)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
Accepted credit cards
- 8 nights accommodation in a mix of hotels (based on double occupancy double rooms)
Bunk houses and a mountain shelter (collective dormitories)
- all meals from dinner on arrival to departure breakfast (except meals in Marrakech)